ALMOST EVERYONE CAN FLY!
You don't need to be a top athlete, normal physical fitness is enough to have the chance to experience the feeling of flying.
There are just a few requirements to fly:
- The minimum age is 8 years, flyers under the age of 18 years need a letter of agreement by parents or legal guardian.
- You are healthy.
- Your weight is less than 120 kg.
- It is not advisable for people with a previous dislocated shoulder.
- You will need to sign a liability waiver before your flight.
The following persons are excluded of the flying experience:
- Pregnant women
- Persons with diseases regarding the brain, the equilibrium organ or the nerve system.
- People who suffer from panic attacks.
- Persons with damages of the spine.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
What do you need to bring:
- Clean sport shoes that can be securely tightened.
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, please let us know at the check-in and we will lend you special equipment for your flight.
- We will lend you everything else you need for the flight: a flying suit, goggles, ear plugs, and a helmet.
If you have any further questions, please have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page first.
If you still can't find an answer to your question there, feel free to send us an email using our contact form.